CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

butterfly is so stressing! :[[[



butterfly. butterfly. butterfly!
aaahh. sounds stressing.
the handicraft butterfly was the hardest handicraft ever!
It took me a week after finishing it. :]]
thank goodness. i was able to finish it.
this is a total succes. hahaha.
that yellow butterfly is my first creation.
i say my first butterly creation. lowl. :D
and that red buttefly is the. amh. no comment for that one.
for me, it's the worst butterfly!
but I like my work. i was able to pass it on time.
and many thought that I bought it.
even though i didn't to such a thing! :D
*hehehe.


comment this! :D
again. I need it. hehehe.
thank you! =))

2 comments:

chixie pixie said...

hmmpf para sken i luv the red one :)) colorful kxe :))

claaps :)

eepyaj C: said...

cnb mo pah! stressing tlga.