CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

*** INSIGHTFUL POEM***


ME MYSELF
--created by ☺ ME ☺


I am a cute little flower
I am endowed with lots of power
when you pick me in green
I'll bite you 'cause I'm mean
And live to see another hour.

How greatful i am,
my life is full of excitement
it is like a wheel
that turns up and down
But I always count my blessings
At the end of the day

My dream is over
I awaken from my bed
A night well spent
A dream ponders my mind
The light remains in my head forever


*kindly comment my poem.
puhlease! :|



6 comments:

Koreanaako said...

hi sheng...
what a nice poem!!!...
hondo gt..nyahahahaha...
just passing by lng..

chixie pixie said...

nice :DD

A. Marie said...

... ei sheng!! =D ...
... nice poem pla .. impressive ung cmula!! ...

MiSh said...

nah..shereen!..^^

oo na she maganda na kahit di ko binasa..jowk!..^^

comment q din..
hmmmp!~~

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

comment nio rin itong poem ko. tenks

misaki_kim said...

ok ya.. giv me comment rin . pls. tnx. tc